This event was held from 1st September 2014 to 15 January 2015 in the province of Bolzano. It reached 674 people, among which 7 disadvataged ones. For more information on participants, please click here.
– Presentation of the exhibition Gulag
– Display of the exhibition and guided tours
– Ideas contest for the AGE-App
The exhibition “Gulag” was hosted in the Liceo Classico “Giosué Carducci” in Bolzano (Via Manci, 8) and the inauguration-day was on 13 October 2014, with the participation of Tomasz Kizny (authore of the exhibition) and Dominique Roynette (editor of the catalog “Gulag”).
To check out the news click here.
At the beginning , the AGE project did not include specialised lectures on the topic of Gulag in the schools of Bolzano. Nevertheless, our project partners’ enthusiasm ,in particular Costantino Di Sante and Lanfranco Di Genio from BZ1999, allowed to organise courses also in the following schools:
– Liceo classico “Giosuè Carducci”, Bolzano
– ITE “Falcone e Borsellino” – LICEO “Dante Alighieri”, Bressanone
– Istituto Tecnico Economico WFO “Franz Kafka”, Merano
– Scuola professionale provinciale per il commercio, il turismo e i servizi “Luigi Einaudi”, Bolzano
– Association “Tangram”, Merano
Until 29 November 2014 the students of the schools involved in the AGE project had the chance to present their ideas for an App aimed at highlighting the exhibition “Gulag” by Tomasz Kizny.
The winning idea (Roberta Cesaretti, Loreto) received a tablet.
University of Macerata provided for the technical and practical realisation of the App and for its diffusion.