– Courses about the memory of Gulag
– Inauguration and display of the exhibition with guided tours
– Realisation of a DVD containing a film on the project (only in Italian)
The courses were taught by Gianluca Vagnarelli and Rita Forlini, experts from the Institute for the History of Liberation Movement of Ascoli Piceno (ISML).
They were held on the dates specified in the timeline and involved the following schools of Ascoli Piceno’s Province, for a total of about 420 students:
– Istituto Tecnico Statale “G. Mazzocchi” of Ascoli Piceno
– Istituto Professionale di Stato per l’Industria e l’Artigianato and San Benedetto del Tronto (AP)
– Liceo Scientifico “A. Orsini” of Ascoli Piceno- Istituto Comprensivo of Monteprandone (AP)
– Istituto comprensivo of Monteprandone
The materials used in the schools for the courses are available on the dedicated page of the AGE website.
On the day of the inauguration of the exhibition a seminar was held, with the participation of experts from ISML, professors from the University of Macerata (Department of Political Science, Communication and International Relations) and from the Genocide and Resistance Research Centre of Lithuania (LGGRTC).
For more information on the inauguration click here.
For more information on the seminar click here.