This event reached also a number of people thanking to its web channels, namely:
– Website (see stats)
– Facebook (174 likes, 7512 views until May 31st, 2015)
– Continuing education courses in the schools of the area
– Inauguration of the Exhibition “Gulag”
– The Exhibition “Gulag” is open to schools and citizens
– Start of the “Ideas contest”
Continuing education courses in the schools of the area
The courses were taught by Natascia Mattucci, Filippa Calafati, Silvia Casilio, history experts of the Gender Observatory.
They involved the following schools in Macerata:
– Istituto Tecnico Commerciale “Alberico Gentili”
– Istituto Tecnico Agrario “Giuseppe Garibaldi”
– Liceo Classico “Giacomo Leopardi”
– Istituto Salesiano “Don Bosco”
– Istituto Tecnico per le Attività Sociali “Matteo Ricci”
– Istituto di Istruzione Superiore “Einstein- Nebbia” (Loreto)
Inauguration of the Exhibition “Gulag”
The inauguration occurred on 18th March 2014 at 10 am, in Room A (Aula A) of the Department of Political Science, Communication and International Relations.
It was followed by the tour of the exhibition at the “Mozzi Borgetti” Library, Specola room.
Click here for further information.
The Exhibition “Gulag” is open to schools and citizens
The exhibition, set up at the “Mozzi Borgetti” Library, was open to the public from March 18 to April 11 2014, every morning from 9am to 1pm, Thursday and Friday afternoon from 3pm to 6pm.
Start of the “Ideas Contest”
High-school students had the chance to compete in an Ideas Contest for the creation of an interactive App of the exhibition, which was realised in autumn 2014.
An English version of the App will be available soon.
The Italian version is downloadable here.