To apply to the ADA 2013 Summer School every candidate must fill the official application form, and enclose her/his curriculum vitae et studiorum, her/his letter of interest about the summer school course, as well as a list of any other document or publication deemed as useful for the evaluation. The curriculum and the letter should be written in English.
1) Download the application form, available also in the “Albo ufficiale” of the University of Macerata
2) Fill in the form, scann it with the due signature together with a copy of a valid ID document (passport for extra-EU citizens)
3) Complete it with the forementioned documentation
4) Send everything by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com within July7th 2013, 13:00 CET
Again, the mandatory documents must be:
A completed Application Form (with basic personal, educational and professional data and a self-evaluation of English language skills);
A full curriculum vitae or resume, including a list of publications, if any;
- A manifestation of interest (500 words max): please describe how the course is relevant to your studying, teaching, research or professional work, and in what way you expect to benefit from participating in the course. You are advised to consult the detailed course description on the course web page so that the statement of purpose is in accordance with the main objectives of the course. Please specify if you are eligible and interested to be supported with one of the three kind of grants offered to participants.
Optional documents may be:
A copy of a paper in English published recently (if any): please submit one of the following documents related to the course theme: a research proposal or a case study or a country report or an article or a research paper, or a sample from your thesis/dissertation or a project outline or a policy paper. This could be a published piece or an unpublished work in progress. The piece should give us an idea of your academic and/or professional writing skills in the field, and an idea of your experience in the course subject.